Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Wednesday n pubbing already

Going on long leave, so bo bian, got to clear my stuffs.
Clear 90% of it, except of the filing when my bro called me at near 8pm.

Time to go drinking n a pool.
Poor form, cold n hungry, reach the pub at 8pm, no time to warm up,
n up against another "zhun ka"..

First shot on the table, the white ball jumped.. after that all the way down..
drown my "sorrow" over a glass of whiskey won from last Friday..

Head back home via MRT n met three of my "chio" colleagues, kind of bad,when I start to "chee hong" them, and ignore my brother. Actually they were digging much info. on how to fix their home virus prone PC n notebooks..

Few days back got to know from this colleague of mine resigning to join another hotel. Sad to hear, but happy for her. Planning a farewell dinner next Friday with a few chaps.. Beer hor fun, durian, long long "yu tiao".. know where?? hehe..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home