Saturday, May 21, 2005

Borin Sat

Woke up at 9am, went for breakfast at a Kopi Tiam near my place.
Start to order food n ask wife to locate a vacant seat.
After I got the food, went to the table my wife was seated.

We started eating n I notice ah lau with an empty bottle of tiger talking loudly, more like shouting. kaoz.. damn early in the morning to be drinking.
He was just seated diagonally across our table, wife keeps on talking, n I was wondering - *eh hmm, of all place why choose near this drunk bugger*

I just look around for any empty chair in case he get funny so I can whack him up with it. Wife was happily eating n chatting while I was just half concentrating on her topics, more on the drunk bugger who's getting nearer.

Surprising nothing happens, not that I hope it does. The drunk bugger just slumber out of the kopi tiam. N I finished my Laska in peace, before i commented.
"Do you happens to look around before you seat??"
"No leh, why?"
"Got one bugger who's drunk n just seated across us... anyway.."

Anyway she's not trained like me watching too many Chow Yun Fatt movies, n mixing with bad company. haha..

As we went to get the car, I noticed from far one malay auntie, kaoz..
*only see the head, like giving summon one leh*
I quickly pressed my car remote..

"paisei, went off awhile* n smile at her.. phew.. !!

Another funny incident while driving home, my wife ask me to look at her "new" $300 hairdo from Reds. (Just got to know about the price when I saw the credit card bill)

"how's my hair ah? If I tied it this way..?"
"eh, I am driving leh.."
"Now traffic junction, can see my hair?"
"ah? I waiting to make a turn leh, anytime moving liao.."

Wonder is it my wife behaves like dat or most women..
Complicated.. haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home