Friday, May 20, 2005

Photos galore.. enter at own risk.. Fishy part 2.

Too little time on the www, got problem having a decent blog attaching pics.
Now posting this in pure HTML, hopefully my memory does not fail me this time..
hehe..

okay, the hero from the other post.. applause..autography? later lohz..
need to rest. Later it complain to MOM, then I jiat liat liao.


My timid tang fish.. its yellow, suppose to be fierest among the tangs, but this one seem to be exceptional, I got to use long zoom to get this clear shot.
Totally worth it, after an hour of stakeout (standing behind my house pillar)



One nice portion of right side of my fish tank.. Seem pack with corals goodies, actually the tank is quite bare except for here..


okay, should not have name this bugger shit eater. Hard working fellow, comes out when the lights are off and move the dung.. Reminds me of some characters from the Star Wars show.. hiakhiak..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home