Sunday, May 22, 2005

Early Sun..

Just finished watching the FA Cup.
Never expected Man Utd to play so well, but unlucky to lose via penalties to Arsenal.
*sigh*..

Anyway was going thru my stuffs and decide to try a product shot of this present I got for my dad.

Lazy to get a good background drop for me to do editing lazy..



After editing, very rough edges, can't expect good work doing it at 1:40am. haha..



Story goes like this, I was having a meeting in the office with this nice guy.
He show me some samples of his pen, not bad, leather too.

"Don't mind I bite it? Or use something to burn it? Real leather?"
"eh.. real.."

After the meeting was over, I pondered and decided to get one for my dad, father-in-law, myself, some spares for future give away.

"harlo.. its me - Mark, can you bring some of the pen over for our next meeting tomorrow?"
"okie, no problem"
"cash, cheque? btw, you accept credit card?"

Shown to mum when I came back from office, she politely told me.
"ah.. pen hor, your dad prefer cash.. so next time.."
*thought dad like to sign credit card, maybe with this pen.. oh well..*

Hopefully both dads will like it. Father's day coming.. :)
Oh yes, still to book the buffet luncheon for my actual dad birthday 29th May..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home